Plan your travel itinerary or create a list of camps & classes!
What is a Parent Planner?
- The Parent Planner allows LOCALS to create lists of potential classes and camps they are interested in or events they want to attend and then print them out. It is a great way for parents to share with other parents their plans for summer camps, etc. since you can email your Parent Planner to others. This is great for planning birthday parties and making a list of resources.
- The Parent Planner is helpful for TOURISTS since not everyone has internet access while they are traveling. Create an itinerary of all the fabulous things you want to do while you are visiting our great city. Check out all the local resources and our upcoming events.
How does it work?
- All pages on our site are printable -- the difference with the Parent Planner is that you can make a list of just the things you are interested in so you don't have to print everything.
- When you are viewing any of our resource pages or our calendars, you will see a little box next to each listing - when you check these boxes, it automatically places the listing in your Parent Planner.
- To view your Parent Planner, you click on the Parent Planner link, or you can click on the clock at the bottom of these pages and it will direct you to your Parent Planner. After you have finished, you can email your planner to a friend with a personal message or you can print it out for yourself.
- Your Parent Planner DOES NOT SAVE so make sure to email yourself a copy. After you leave the site, it will reset and you will have to begin the process over.