Mom's Night Out Ideas
Parent Tips > Parents Corner > Mom's Night Out Ideas
Ideas for getting out of the house...
- Start a book club. Meet in the evenings or for lunch.
- Play Bunco
- Meet at a restaurant for dinner and/or go shopping
- Pick a ""chick flick"" movie and head to the movies
- Help a girlfriend with a project
- Get together with friends to make a holiday craft (host a holiday craft party)
- Have a potluck dinner or pick up takeout and send the kids out with dad or a sitter.
- Ladies Slumber Party! Host at your house or go to a local hotel.
- Host a scrapbook party with Creative Memories with dinner and more.
- If you really want to splurge spend a day at a local spa....Spa Concepts, Sedona, BodyWorks...some have midweek packages.
- Host a jewelry party, Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Southern Living party or other ""home""party. Try hosting a Traveling Vineyard party with wine tasting.
- Paint pottery with friends at one of our local stores.
- Go out together for pedicures/manicures followed with coffee and breakfast.
- Get season tickets to the theatre or plan a trip to Dallas to see a Broadway show.
- Rent a limo or jeep and hit the town.
- Set-up a walking day or hiking with the girls and get exercise while you chat.
- Serve together at a local charity. A rewarding way to bond and give back once a year.
- For the holidays, host a ""cookie exchange"" and save on baking time.
- Take a cooking class.